We are currently recruiting for an International Account Manager in Manchester, UK! Your main role will be to provide first line support to our clients from different regions, responding to requests from both client services and directly from our customers. The role will also involve providing sales demonstrations of our product, and offering training on our software to support the international sales team.
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do and in line with our company values we want to ensure our customers always feel valued and supported. You will provide client support at all levels, dealing quickly and efficiently with a range of enquiries by phone, email, live chat and remote login sessions. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key. If there are recurring client issues these need signposting to your Manager and/or relevant development team where required.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company, and make a real impact in a progressive and forward thinking business. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, as well as a generous holiday entitlement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Dutch, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Swedish, Italian
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office/Google Apps. pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle challenging situations, remain focused and always have customer care at the forefront of what you do
- Self-confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident providing demonstrations and training, both online and in person
- Flexible working hours in order to meet customer demands
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in multiple languages
- Previous client services experience