Senior Expert Internal and External...
Defines the communication strategy, develops the communication roadmap and takes the lead in implementing communication policy and plans internally (for employees) and externally (for...
Senior Expert Internal and External Communication
- Defines the communication strategy, develops the communication roadmap and takes the lead in implementing communication policy and plans internally (for employees) and externally (for stakeholders, NatCos, etc.)
- Defines and creates the content of the various internal and external print and online information media
- Advises and supports managers in carrying out their various communication activities
- Takes care that the overall brand strategy is consistent with the company developments and ensures that the policy is properly assimilated within the company
- Designs and provides project management for internal and external events with corporate communication responsibility
- Ensures and takes responsibility that events fulfill the defined objectives, from the design and implementation as well as from technical requirements and logistics
The main tasks in the role are:
- Responsibility for rightsized internal communications and evolution according to the corporate development, such as writing articles, handling of Content Management Systems
- Responsibility for External Communication, such as BuyIn Website, LinkedIn etc.
- Defining the messages to be conveyed on behalf of the company, based on knowledge of Group strategies and the strategy of Corporate and Domains, in a multicultural environment
- Defining messages to suit the target audiences and in line with their expectations
- Managing the creation and integration of content on the intranet and on the internet
- Creation of a network of procurement communicators within the Mother Companies and NatCos
- Planning & organizing BuyIn events, such as All Employees Meeting, Best Practice Sessions, Townhall meetings of Shareholders’ representatives and BuyIn Management Team members with BuyIn employees
- Managing and setting up quality- and quantity-assessment tools to measure the return on investment and evaluate the results of the activities carried out
- Communications coaching for Leadership Team members
- Fluent in English (native or C2 level), knowledge of French and/or German of advantage
- Working Experience as Journalist
- Strong writing skills
- Skills in strategic communication planning
- experiences in event organization
- Understanding of telecommunications industry
- existing network with DT or Orange NatCos
- Ability to work and deliver best results in a multinational environment
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?