Global Market Research Liaison Manager - Region EMEA (m/f) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
Bayer HealthCare combines the global activities of the Animal Health, Consumer Care, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals divisions. Its aim is to discover, develop, manufacture and market products that will improve human and animal health worldwide.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Provide expertise and consultancy support focusing on EMEA markets with
• Foster the creation of actionable customer insights and market analyses
• Pro-actively provide market and customer insights to Marketing EMEA, and other
functions with recommendations based on desk research and primary market
• Lead Primary Market Research (PMR) and business analyses for region EMEA
• Develop and provide key performance dash-boards in close alignment with BPs and
manage launch and regional support
• Manage and drive state-of-the-art market research in cooperation with market research
Who you are
• University degree in business administration, economics, statistics, psychology,
life sciences, public health, or similar
• Several years of medical research experience, along with experience in the
• Overseas work/sales force or marketing experience would be beneficial
• Knowledge of questionnaire design, data analysis and statistical methods
• Ability to work within a global team framework and a multi-cultural environment
• High ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, a second language is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
- Berlin, Berlin
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?