Intern for marketing communications in pulmonology (m/f) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of internal marketing
communication activities for the therapeutic area pulmonology
• Work closely with the marketing communications team to ensure successful implementation
• Provide support with internal communication activities that have both local and international
outreach within Bayer
• Work with other communication teams in pharma to ensure flow of messaging and outreach
• Support in marketing related texts, monthly newsletters, Intranet, SharePoint development,
Townhall preparations and other vital communication tasks
Who you are
• Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, business or science
• Interest in business communications, particularly in the pharma industry
• Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
• High degree of reliability, flexibility and a team player
• Self-initiative, able to grasp tasks and implement them quickly and efficiently
• Strong sense of responsibility and organizational skills
• Strong English skills, both written and spoken
We offer a voluntary internship preferably starting on March 1st, 2016 for the maximum duration of seven months (unless you have already joined (subgroup) for a voluntary internship before) or a mandatory internship according to the required length. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
- Berlin, Berlin
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?