For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are currently searching for an Intern/ Trainee for our Enterprise Marketing Team to assist with various marketing tasks and support the execution of customer events. NVIDIA's Enterprise business includes the professional GPU-based platforms that are advancing a wide range of industries, from design to supercomputing to cloud services. NVIDIA's GPUs and NVIDIA DIGITS – Interactive Deep Learning GPU Training System - are also revolutionizing advances in Artificial Intelligence; used by Google, Baidu, Facebook, Microsoft, and Twitter to create intuitive, predictive services; they are also used by thousands of researchers to do groundbreaking work in AI.
There are 2 key areas of responsibility within this role: event and marketing support. This role will report into the Enterprise Marketing Director EMEAI.
- Support the EMEA marketing manager and events team in executing major customer events; assisting with event invitations, website content updates and other administrative tasks.
- Liaise with external agencies; logistics, giveaways, asset creation.
- Maintain contact databases; collating contacts from events, ensuring databases are up-to-date.
- Coordinate localization requests from Marketing Managers, reviewing localized content where appropriate.
- Liaise with external vendors for ordering giveaways, print outs for collateral.
- Raise purchase requisitions, liaising with external vendors on invoicing.
- Coordinate partner rebate programs; collecting marketing proofs & keeping invoicing up-to-date.
- Coordinate Marketing Development Fund (MDF) claims via the Partner Portal.
- Maintain the Partner Portal up-to-date with latest collateral.
- Assist with reporting for partner leads and opportunities; ensuring the CRM system is up-to-date.
- Completed or studying toward degree in a business or marketing discipline from a leading university.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills in English, additional European languages are a plus.
- Experience in marketing or events, ideally in an international working environment.
- Experience with CRM systems, especially salesforce.com.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus
- Strong time-management and organization skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class teams are expanding fast. If you're creative and autonomous, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.