You have a minimum of 10+ years or more of progressively responsible leadership experience with comprehensive experience in technology architecture, engineering, application development and application outsourcing. You are a current or recent experience leading application management onshore and / or offshore teams across the full IT life cycle, with proven experience and record of leading large outsourcing, transformation and improvement efforts. High degree of competency with IT methodologies such as project management, software development lifecycle and organizational development best practices required. Furthermore you have the following skills and know how:
- Experience and familiarity with agile design concepts and new generation technologies – DevOP’s, IoT/E, Automation, Cloud, Analytics, cloud service and deployment models – Iaas and Paas solutions. A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models.
- Experience in bringing expert technical leadership to customers and partners while regarding all aspects of AMM offerings.
- Technical expert and evangelist in application outsourcing and application management.
- Conversant with software programming - In Java, C#, GO, Scala, Node.JS, Ruby, Groovy, and/or Python (not just scripting) and web and mobile technologies across multiple technology platforms, with solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (New Relic, Cacti, Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk, VMware vCOPS, Hyperic etc.) and experience using and/or developing on a Windows/Unix/Linux platform.
- Experience in customer facing datacenter architecture, delivery and operational services in Cloud IaaS environments such as VMware, Azure, AWS, or OpenStack.
- Proven experience with PaaS offerings such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, or similar; integration build process using Hudson and/or Jenkins build tools.