Junior Position: Arabic Material Development in Cologne, Köln
Learnship Networks GmbH, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is looking for a full-time Junior Instructional Designer to join our international Material Development team in Cologne, Germany. Learnship is a global language-learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Our ideal candidate:
- Native or native-level (C1+) Arabic speaker
- Fluency in English and other languages is a plus
- Has extensive experience working with Microsoft office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally has previous experience creating learning materials or teaching French
- Has a background in Linguistics / Arabic / Education or a similar field
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on tasks
- Ability to quickly learn new formatting skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- An eye for design
- High-level of comfort with technology
- Enthusiasm for the product
- Energetic, highly-motivated and flexible with a friendly, outgoing personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in a multilingual team
- Administration of content in online content library (uploading, deleting, renaming, etc.)
- Proofreading developed material e.g. tests, sample lessons
- Fixing reported errors in online content
- Digitizing published content using Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Standard and image editing software
- Repair, improvement and maintenance of eHome French exercises
- Assisting Material Developers with administration tasks
- Creation of ESP chapter quizzes, progress tests and exams
- Exciting working environment in a strong business environment
- Excellent opportunity to gain work experience in the e-Training/learning high quality field
- Opportunities to further develop your languages skills
We are looking forward to your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please use the "Jetzt Bewerben"-Button to send us your CV and cover letter (incl. your availability).
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
- Cologne, Köln, Köln
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Pädagogik / Nachhilfe
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Arabisch