Our platform is in a closed beta, and we need you to take over the reins. We create Smart Solutions for the recycling industry, to reduce the impact of waste, on our health and our environment. We are part of Climate KIC, Europe's largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate innovation.
Are you ready to join us?
We want you to start ASAP. We want someone who sees the big picture like we do, who is proactive, learns fast, someone who is
curious, engaged, persistent and agile in thinking and acting.
As our Technical Co-founder you will:
- be developing and managing all technical aspects of our Startup
- contribute with business development to shape our vision into reality – rapid learning and prototyping with the LEAN mentality.
- have the responsibility to develop new features and take the beta version to the next level.
- lead the development team when the time comes.
- have freedom to achieve your goals in the best way that suits you.
- have fun while brainstorming for ideas, attending startup events, workshops, and growing our startup together.
- have a great story to tell about how you took our startup to the next level!
We will offer you the fame, fortune and experience of a fast-moving clean-tech company, which is supported by the European Union. You will be rewarded with equity of our fast-moving company in return for your working effort. It is an exciting road ahead – and salaries will be paid once we receive funding.
What makes you the ideal candidate?
...you have experience with:
...you are someone who:
- E-commerce / marketplace software development
- Our MVP is currently based on Typo3
Big Bonus: Having experience in a start-up or in the recycling/waste industry.Time Investment/Location/Language: Hours are as much as you can handle, but we strive for a good balance between work / home life. We work between Hamburg andBerlin – in this regard we are quite flexible. Fluent German and English language knowledge is a requirement.Our Traction: Pendula is a 7-month old start-up. In this short time, we have won the Startup Weekend Hamburg 2015, we are supported by theClimate-KIC accelerator program, and our first customer is one of the top 10 largest companies in the world.
- Carries entrepreneurial spirit.
- Can go from a vague concept to a working system, quite independently.
- Who is able to present to investors the technical vision, attract the right talent and inspire the development team.
Up for the challenge?
- Send us your CV, a link to a website you are responsible for (and why you are proud of it), and why you are our perfect match!