We are hiring engineers to help us unifying the world’s service calls and remote troubleshooting into a single easy, efficient and beautiful workflow. As a developer of our core team you will help designing, implementing, launching, and scaling our major product and user-facing features.
At Viscopic we're building the service collaboration platform of the future. We empower people worldwide to share knowledge and transfer expertise with any device available. Our video-based communication software eliminates cost and time-intensive on-site operations of experts and significantly improves the efficiency of industrial service processes.
You come with
- A university degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Ability to write maintainable, testable and performant code
- Understanding of modern deployment tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Personal projects that demonstrate your aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Special bonus for hands-on experience developing distributed systems and/or real-time communication software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German
As mobile developer you especially come with
Experience in shipping one or more Objective-C iOS or Android apps, ideally available in an app store
As web developer you especially come with
- Recent experience working with Node.js & MongoDB, ideally also with React.js, Meteor.js, Redux.js
- Experience in HTML5 & CSS3, ideally also with Boostrap & SASS
- An opportunity to shape a company in its early stage
- Lots of personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- The possibility to turn an internship into a permanent position and then benefit from our company shares
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience as well as a steep learning curve
- A motivating and open-minded atmosphere in a dedicated team
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob
- Administration / Verwaltung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch