Würdest du gerne eine Benachrichtigung erhalten, falls wir ähnliche Stellenanzeigen wie diese haben? Registriere dich und erhalte speziell für dich ausgewählte Stellenanzeigen in deinem Postfach!Kostenlos anmelden
Under general supervision, identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems encountered by users of various servers, databases and mobile phone applications; troubleshoot and solve network problems; provide technical support for hosted servers and software; install, configure, test and troubleshoot upgrades to server and application software; provides technical expertise regarding optimal set-up for software, hardware and network use; install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot mobile application related network and data communications software and hardware; and perform related work as required.
The Network Technician monitors the performance of existing networks, analyzes computer-, mobile application- and network-related problems reported by end-users, diagnoses the most effective method to resolve the problem and implements the solution; installs, maintains, and troubleshoots the company's application servers, databases and associated networking tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
1. Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves hardware-, software- and network-related problems encountered
by end-users of the company's mobile application.
2. Configures and installs servers in response to the demands of the company's mobile applications and
3. Performs primary network system administration on network servers as needed.
4. Uses established tracking system to log requests; monitors progress, tracks problem resolution,
identifies patterns of failure, researches bug fixes and implements solutions; communicates with
manager regarding unresolved problems.
5. Researches and tests possible solutions and implements solutions. Analyzes bugs in server and
application software; researches and tests possible solutions; implements solutions.
6. Works with programmers to solve problems to meet end-user needs.
7. Writes scripts and batch files as needed to monitor and enhance the function of the server-client system.
8. Optimizes computer usage by researching and recommending enhancements to system capabilities
Identify, analyze and troubleshoot a wide range of complex technical problems effectively; listen and communicate information to members of the development, marketing and management teams; learn and provide support for the server network; learn and apply new technical knowledge quickly; work independently and as a member of a team.
Education: Student 4, oder 5, Semester . Associate's degree with at least two years of coursework in computer sciences.
Experience: Current experience providing support for AWS server installations using EC2 instances, S3
access procedures, ELB and Security Key configurations. Basic programming experience with Java and
JS for Android, Mongo DB, SQL and Node JS. Demonstrated network and computer trouble-shooting and
problem solving skills, including knowledge of object oriented programming, networking theory, principles and practices.