Online Marketing Internship (DE) near Amsterdam
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Online Marketing? Join the international StudentJob division! You'll learn A LOT about online marketing, see the effect of your efforts in Google Analytics and work in an awesome international team. Start June/July 2017 at the StudentJob headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands (15 minutes from Amsterdam by train).
StudentJob International is operating in many
European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students
benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for
temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role
will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute
to our success!
What’s in it for me?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office –
there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent
placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues
- Online marketing team consists of 8 other
interns from all over Europe, led by an experienced digital marketer who
will train and help you
- Trainings on SEO, Google Analytics,
Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion
- A competitive European placement salary
(€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per 6
months: 4 days off guaranteed– 6 more to earn!)
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you
can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.de website, attracting students and employers to register
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral
partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content
on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations
- You’ll analyze the performance of the
website using Google Analytics and other tools
- You’ll be in charge of our social media
presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You’ll respond to all clients, from big
name companies to students
- You’ll support the German sales team by for
example gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected
to do any sales tasks yourself)
- We really appreciate you bringing in new
- You’re currently studying at a German University or Business School
- You’re preferably studying International
- Your native tongue is German
- You enjoy writing texts and working with
numbers / data
- You’re interested in international business
and online marketing
- You are available from June/July 2017 and
you can stay for +/- 6 months
- You have the right to live, work and study
Interested in this challenging and diverse placement where you’ll get lots
Click Apply Now or send your resume and motivation letter to
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Berlin, Ausland, Berlin, München, Augsburg, Bamberg, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Erlangen, Passau, Bayreuth, Potsdam, Frankfurt (Oder), Cottbus, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Tübingen, Ulm, Bremen, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Darmstadt, Kassel, Gießen, Wiesbaden, Schwerin, Rostock, Greifswald, Hannover, Hildesheim, Osnabrück, Göttingen, Lüneburg, Köln, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Bonn, Münster, Paderborn, Aachen, Wuppertal, Mainz, Kaiserslautern, Koblenz, Trier, Saarbrücken, Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, Halle (Saale), Kiel, Flensburg, Lübeck, Erfurt, Jena
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch