Are you looking for International work experience to massively enhance your CV? We are looking for a native German speaker who is a Business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Hoofddorp, starting March 2017! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company that has been
successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Spain,
France, The Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and of course Germany. Your role will be crucial in
ensuring StudentJob DE is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy
interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst
marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of
course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help
ensure you reach your full potential.
- You speak fluent German and advanced English ; both written and oral.
- Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or a relatable study.
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Available to work a minimum of 6 months.
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
- Creative freedom
- Independent management of projects
- Acquisition of various sales techniques
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
- Competitive international salary €550,- gross
- Reimbursement for travel expenses (up to 200€ per month)
- Healthy lunch provided
- Holiday entitlement
- Interesting bonus program
Starting date: March 2017
Interested in this position? Do you think you can make StudentJob DE to a big success? Please apply directly on our website by clicking on
the "apply now" button or if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!