Senior Strategic Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) , DE Hardlines in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryCome build the future with us!Amazon’s Supply Chain Team is looking for a talented, results-oriented and highly analytical Senior Strategic Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) based in Munich. We are looking for candidates...
Come build the future with us!
Amazon’s Supply Chain Team is looking for a talented, results-oriented and highly analytical Senior Strategic Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) based in Munich. We are looking for candidates with passion for innovation, process simplification, large-scale impact and operational improvements with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to manage multiple projects and cooperate with stakeholders, planning, prioritizing and delegating appropriate tasks.
As Senior Strategic Supply Chain Manager, you will focus on delivering scalable improvements in operations at EU level, partnering with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization to optimize internal and external processes while continuously improving operational metrics and Inbound Supply Chain set up.
You will also own the relationship of a set of Hardlines key vendors at EU level and related long-term Supply Chain optimization goals, with the aim to improve daily operations, maximize product availability and minimize delivery speed for our customers, whilst reducing overall cost structure and contributing to the growth of the business.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment, challenging the status quo to improve existing processes and customer experience.
Position responsibilities include:
· Identify and pursue process improvement opportunities at scale, with a special focus on inbound operations, supply planning processes and inventory management;
· Engage with a large number of internal stakeholders to accomplish your goals e.g. vendor managers, technical teams, finance, transportation, fulfillment centers operations, software developers;
· Be a leader beyond the own categories by scaling best practices introduced at the highest possible level, ideally world-wide, and by supporting new tools/processes deployment;
· Create a strategic supply chain roadmap for your owned vendors that optimizes for availability, sustainability and cost;
· Lead the discussion in manufacturer and vendor strategic reviews up to C-suite level;
· Drive vendor operational improvement through consistent measurement and continuous process improvement;
· Achieve and maintain high availability rates and optimal inventory health on replenishment programs;
· Manage large scale data to drive decision making
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!