Internship - Online Marketing - Development of the Japanese Platform - in Düsseldorf
JobbeschreibungThe trivago team in Dusseldorf, Germany, consists of over 100 employees from more than 20 countries. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and support the development of a unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago your work is flexible and self-determined, you can develop your skills quickly and your success will be immediately tangible. You will gather valuable insights across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities in the future.
- Translation and wording of new functions on the Japanese platform
- Carry out research on the Japanese market and drive important clues from the business intelligence found
- Develop a strategic plan for the Japanese platform based on the research and clues found
- Determine important success factors which are paramount in Japan
- You speak Japanese perfectly and you are fluent in English
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- You use internet in your daily life and have some knowledge of online business
- You are able to work in different projects simultaneously in a very dynamic environment
- You like working and living in Germany (Düsseldorf)
- You have an analytical mind and are used to handle large volumes of data/information
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working environment within a young and international team
- Experience in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Wide range of experiences through project and teamwork development
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation and career opportunities
- According to preferences e.g. fresh fruits, beer, sports, Yoga or parties
To apply online and find out more about trivago.
- Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Marketing/ Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Japanisch